Darn Co-Op... I found my buff orps... Couldn't resist see...

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by nikkichicki, Mar 10, 2008.

1. nikkichicki

nikkichicki Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2008
    Maryville, TN
    Co-Op got in buff orphingtons today which is what I wanted int he first place.... So here they are... that gives me a total of 45... Granted we are only keeping about 20 pullets. And the COOP is FINALY FINISHED....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know it looks small but it is 10'x11' and the run is 14'x12 and the top will be finished in the morning...

YEAAAA... Now I can't wait to show these cuties their new home...

2. ibpboo

ibpboo Where Chickens Ride Horses

Jul 9, 2007
    always changing
    Cute chickies! Nice coop and run for them, looks beautiful where you are. [​IMG]

3. unionwirewoman

unionwirewoman Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2007
    Kalispell , MT
    OHHHH.... they're so cute aren't they ! Looks like a good home for them ! I just got my first BO's this last friday (3) . I guess I'm headed towards having every breed of chicken known to man kind ! I went to our feed store today to pick up our EE's that my SO has been wanting but they got in banties instead of standards , I called and asked him what he wanted to do and he told me to pick out something else ![​IMG] I resisted though ! We just bought 18 + 4 ducks and we have 18 hens as it is ! (although we are culling some for various reasons ) It's so hard to pass up those little guys though ![​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 10, 2008
  4. nikkichicki

nikkichicki Out Of The Brooder

Mar 2, 2008
    Maryville, TN
    We are in East TN near Knoxville... Its funny cuz all my other chicks are 2.5 weeks old and growing fast and the buff orps are 3 days old and tiny... just way to cute...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by