Darn its hard to be patient when waiting on eggs

TedJan92_in_Idaho

Songster
12 Years
May 27, 2011
Cocolalla Idaho
big_smile.png
I ordered some eggs from Quail Lady and right now its about all I can think about. You can tell I am bored. I have been working on another cage and brooder. Then I stopped to feed the birds and then came in and mixed a Red Bull and Crown royal. Went back out and realized I had a super sized drink and shouldn't be operating the table saw.
hu.gif
Then started telling myself I need to finish the other brooder, But need to stay away from the table saw. Its a killer so have to be careful. Seems like everything that I have done this weekend has something to do with the eggs coming.

Sounds like you are bursting at the seams waiting on those eggs!!! Guess you probably won't be doing much sleeping until they arrive!
lol.png

Oh no! Not "the list"
th.gif

No wonder your going nuts! lol..
What kinds did you order?

Boy you should have seen me after I knew they were shipped.. Long 3 days!
barnie.gif

I hope it's a short list!
fl.gif
Hang in there!!

Last edited:
Yes i am pretty anxious too. I ordered 24 jumbo cots eggs and 12 blue breasted buttons eggs. It's been two weeks, but i think the buttons are the cause. I should have told her to send them separately as they became available.

Quote:
Ya that's ok, I am not needing them. I have about ten rosettas, italians, and a tuxedo that are about to start laying to keep me busy.

Back
Top Bottom