Daughter going to Sicily :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by MagsC, Jan 15, 2010.

1. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    My daughter called me this morning and told me she and her Navy husband are approved to go ahead with their orders to Sicily.
    She is really excited....and wanted to know if I would visit,lol.
    IF I dont, well, she hasnt seen me since she was 18, four more years and she would be 26. Thats an awful long time not to see a child of mine so I am considering it.[​IMG]

2. easttxchick

easttxchick Lone Star Call Ducks

Aug 3, 2009
    What a wonderful opportunity for them(and for you to go visit [​IMG] ). If you go, would you bring me back a pizza? [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2010
  3. dfunnyfarm

dfunnyfarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 2, 2008
    ks
    Congrats!!!!

4. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

How cool! You should absolutely visit!

[​IMG]

5. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    Yeah, she is pretty excited about the whole thing.[​IMG] I have never been outside this country so this would be a first for me if I visit.

6. al6517

al6517 Real Men can Cook

May 13, 2008
    I was born in Palermo Sicily over 50 yrs ago and well it is a wonderful place, I have been back there several times and it is just a great place. GO GO GO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL

7. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    LOL, okay, I am 99 percent sure I will go.[​IMG]

8. Tuffoldhen

Tuffoldhen Flock Mistress

Jan 30, 2007
    WV
    My DD is AF and was stationed in Naples, Italy and Greece for a few years!! I flew over by myself and spent a month. We traveled both countries, Greece was by ferry! I would go back anytime! You will never regret it and have a wonderful time!!

9. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I more than likely will go. Already in the process of persuading my youngest son to stay here and take care of critters,lol.
    It will be a little strange as the longest I can be gone usually is just overnight.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by