Daughter got into A & M.......new pics......

Congrats!
clap.gif

Oh, gosh, June 28th is coming on so fast. I can't believe that my daughter is old enough to be in college now. The scholarships are still rolling in.
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif

I'm so excited about that!! We have not heard on quite a few, but I did attend a dinner with her the other night at the Dallas Scottish Rite Library and Museum.
ep.gif
Oh my, that was something else. The people were so friendly and she made great contacts!! She spent 30-40 minutes rubbing elbows with some very influential people. I was amazed that at over 300 applications for the Scottish Rite scholarships 30 students were chosen and of that MOST were going to attend A & M in College Station!!

4047_jaclyn_and_cert_ii.jpg

4047_jaclyn_in_chair.jpg

I'm not bragging, I'm just PROUD of her!!!! Gosh it feels good to see your kids succeed in life!!

She is going into Ag Stats. She plans on going onto Law School, which is appropriate because she has won any and all arguments since she was 14!!

The man presenting the Certificate of Scholarship to her in pic is a well respected Lawyer in the Dallas area and also head of the Masons here in TX. He was so kind to speak with her and really mentor her for like 40 minutes. He does appellate work for the Supreme Court also. They talked about a possible clerk position for her down the road!
woot.gif

Quote:
Her cousin, my niece, already lives there and attends A&M. I know she will love living there. I feel so weird about this, I've always been close enough to get my baseball bat in case the boys came over,
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom