daughter had a wardrobe malfunction riding her horse

horsejody

Squeaky Wheel
11 Years
Feb 11, 2008
Waterloo, Nebraska
We went camping with the horses this past weekend. DD was riding in the lead on a very nice wooded trail. She went around a corner, and we heard a loud ripping noise. I looked and saw denim colored streamers flying. Her pantleg caught on a tree and just about tore her jeans off. One leg tore from the bottom all the way up to her pocket. Her leg was completely naked. She did get a scrape and it is a bit swollen. Despite the minor injury, it was quite comical. We had to ride back to the campsite for her to get a new pair of pants and a bandage. I told her that if we met anybody on the trail that asked what happened, she should just say, "Mountain lion."

Oh My!I hope she had a change of clothes handy. What a great story she has to tell.
big_smile.png

Yes, she had more pants at camp. She will never live this one down. It was probably better that it happened to her. She is 20, tall, cute and blonde. She looks like a runway model. Seeing her half naked on trail is not frightening. If it had happened to any of the rest of us, we might have scared other trail users.

yuckyuck.gif

You know, there is a reason why I always put on my chaps.
gig.gif
gig.gif
It could have been worse...could have been her blouse that was torn...and her sportin' her bra instead of thigh...too funny thanks for the laugh

Back
Top Bottom