Daughter's school project

I have WHAT in my yard?

Songster
11 Years
Jun 24, 2008
Eggberg, PA
The people on here are SO wonderful I thought I'd go ahead and ask if any of you would be willing to help with DDs school project for 1st grade.

They bake gingerbread men and the gingerbread men "run away". Then the kids get postcards from whoever their parents can get to send them saying people spotted the gingerbread man.

It turns into a geography project and at the end the kids get all of the cards that were sent to them. My older DD did this two years ago and when it was all over we made her a gingerbread scrap book that she still loves.

So if anyone is willing to send my daughter a postcard for spotting the gingerbread man I would be profoundly grateful! PM me and I'll pass on the address!

Thanks all!

No problem, sounds like a great lesson! PM me an address and when they should be sent. If you can show us what the gingerbread men look like after they are made or run away we could come up with a facsimile and put it in a picture or something.

he.gif
Sorry - fixed now!!! Color me red in the face!

I'm in. Since HennysMom is within miles from me I'll mail mine on my way to Texas this coming weekend when I go to visit my wounded soldier friend.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom