Daughters yorkie "Sophie" is spoiled..pics

harryg6167

Songster
10 Years
Jun 20, 2009
Kentwood
I have been married to my wife for 23 years and have always done most all of the cooking for her
and the kids unless I was off working or unless my back has me down since becoming disabled. I had laid down Sunday afternooon
after taking some medication and whe I woke up I asked the kids if pancakes, bacon, and sausage would be
okay for supper.
So after the kids finished eating they ran off to play their games before going to bed and the wife and I were still at the table.
Sophie who is the yorkie came and jumped into one of the chairs that the kids had just vacated and began watching me finish eating.
My wife had her camera out showing me some pictures and she was telling Sophie that she needed to get down
from the table because she had already been fed. She was telling her this as I was feeding her some pancakes.
Since I did not want her to get syrup in her facial hairs I was feeding her with a fork.
The kids thought the pics were funny so I said I would put them here in this section. The first two pics show Sophie eating off of the
fork (and she does not even bite down on the fork) and the third picture shows what Sophie thought of my
wife telling her that she had already had enough to eat.

34828_sophie1.jpg

34828_sophie2.jpg

34828_sophie3.jpg

Sophie has only been spoiled just a teeny bit by me.

Oh what one person views as cute another person views as gross. So let me add to the ick factor. When I was a preteen I got the chore of washing the dishes. Yes I hated it. But at least I knew the pans were clean. Don't cha wanna know why.... Get ready to spew. My step dad would take the frying pan with the oil (from fried chicken or chicken fried steak) and fill it with dog kibble, stir it up, and set the pan on the patio for the 5 or so dogs to have a feeding frenzy. At least we were done eating when he did that. SOS pads and blazing hot water were my friends. There almost always was a dog or two under the table or staring us down while we ate. To this day no dog is allowed near my dinner table. After going thru that I think I'd throw that fork away.

Cute pics!!!! I feed my dogs like that too sometimes...
heck.. my pigs even know how to eat off of a fork!
lol.png

Love it! A quick bite off the fork is not gross. That is what hot water is for!

I would not however let a bunch of dogs eat from my frying pan! Gross.

My yorkie Gizzmo is spoiled also.
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom