David Bradley Incubator parts?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by web73, Mar 13, 2012.

1. web73

web73 New Egg

Jun 11, 2011
    I have a David Bradley 6 tray (only have 4) manual turners. The heater works and fan works but I am missing the thermostat wafer. Can anyone tell me what wafer would work in this incubator? It also is missing the water tray but I can make that. I will get pics if I can fugure it out but it looks the same as RWD57 incubator under the thread (1950's David Bradley electric redwood cabinet incubator) started 1/26/10. From those pics it looks like I have everything but the wafer its self. Or will I have to replace the whole thermostat? Thanks for any help I might get.

2. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
    Nearly any common wafer should work in there. The David Bradley is virtually the same as the Sears Farm Master. I went and looked at that old thread and can tell you the water pan shown there is not the correct one. Here is a picture of the correct subdivided water pan. I have a copy of the Farm Master instruction manual on file and ready to attach to an email for you. PM me with your email address and I'll get a copy on its way.
    [​IMG]

3. dbcooper02

dbcooper02 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 20, 2007
    SW Washington
    Here's a picture of the Farm Master controls. Shows the wafer in position with the work light, over temp buzzer, fuse, etc.[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  4. larryriggins

larryriggins Out Of The Brooder

Sep 30, 2015
    could I please get pics of the wiring junction box in the front. Someone was suppose to fix my thermostat for me and ended up cutting the wires and moving them around so I am left trying to figure out how to rewire all the main box. Also I would greatly appreciate a copy of the manual. My email is [email protected]. to text pics my cell is 573-840-4434. I would so appreciate this help!!

5. rebeccalag1972

rebeccalag1972 New Egg

May 3, 2016
    I just had this same incubator given to me, seems to be in good working order. I do not have a manual however, if you still are sending them out I would greatly appreciate it. Send to [email protected]. thank you! We are excited to try this out.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by