Day 0!

wynn4578

Songster
Apr 6, 2015
Oklahoma
It's day 0! Just put 23(broke 1) American LO's and 9 English LO's in the incubator and got 'em going good. My last two hatches both turned out good but I had too many chicks hatching a day early so I took a cheap toolbox a digital thermo controller and a digital hygro controller and built a quick console to keep a better eye on temps and humidity readings. Right now I'm running between 99.4 and 99.9 temp and 59.1 humidity. The humidity is WAY too high for me but it's slowly rolling down. During hatch the big challenge is going to be not getting these guys mixed up.lol.

Thanks. I'm on vacation this week getting ready for my son's graduation. The bad thing is I'm usually hands off except for the normal spot check to make sure everything is in range. I don't know if it's because I'm bored or because I'm using controllers this round (probably both) but I'm driving my wife nuts baby sitting this round. I bet I've double checked my temps 50 times with a medical thermometer since yesterday. lol.

It's day 0! Just put 23(broke 1) American LO's and 9 English LO's in the incubator and got 'em going good. My last two hatches both turned out good but I had too many chicks hatching a day early so I took a cheap toolbox a digital thermo controller and a digital hygro controller and built a quick console to keep a better eye on temps and humidity readings. Right now I'm running between 99.4 and 99.9 temp and 59.1 humidity. The humidity is WAY too high for me but it's slowly rolling down. During hatch the big challenge is going to be not getting these guys mixed up.lol.
Good luck!!

Back
Top Bottom