Day 17 1/2?

Cluckingtime

Songster
May 23, 2022
Central Maine
So I decided to lockdown now instead of waiting until tomorrow.. took out the turner.. did not candle.. set them in such a way as I wanted them.. closed the lid.. opened "B" and filled both.. two of my eggs are moving already! I haven't seen that before day 18 however I haven't locked down before 18 before.. just positioning or trying to internal pip or both??

I'm not sure, but so far they seem normal. If they are chickens (I assume they are) then it's fine. Just let nature do its thing, and they may be trying to internally/externally pip if they are moving around more than they were before.

This is my 4th batch I am hatching. Everytime I go into lockdown I have such a hard time pulling myself away from the incubator! 🤣 I guess I don't want to miss anything. I get so excited, anxious and impatient waiting for them to hatch. Anyone else have this issue? I just love the hatching process and cannot pull myself away lmao

This is my 4th batch I am hatching. Everytime I go into lockdown I have such a hard time pulling myself away from the incubator! 🤣 I guess I don't want to miss anything. I get so excited, anxious and impatient waiting for them to hatch. Anyone else have this issue? I just love the hatching process and cannot pull myself away lmao
Yesss I do

Back
Top Bottom