Day 18-----here We Go!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Lesalynn, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Lesalynn

Lesalynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2009
    Darnell, Louisiana
    Okay, it's lockdown day. [​IMG] Once again, I have a mixed assortment of eggs from my own motley crew. Dad is the same Columbian Wyandotte. Mom's are BR, RIR, PR, and EE... I am so happy to have 2 of the EE eggs make it this far. [​IMG] None of my Brown Leghorn eggs were even fertile this go round....0 out of 8 is not good..... I don't think either of those girls likes my roo very much, lol. This is my 3rd batch, and only have had 2 of the BL eggs even hatch so far. I've heard so much about using cartons during hatch time that I'm trying it out this time. Here's to hopefully 14 successful and healthy hatchlings!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. okiehen

okiehen Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Today is day 18 for my Welsummer eggs.
    I set 2 hens with eggs and my incubator. Both hens have 10 each and the bator has 22.
    I only candle on day 18, so I'll see what we have then. I'm going to give all the bator chicks to the hens.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Best of luck on your hatch [​IMG]

3. BigDaddy'sGurl

BigDaddy'sGurl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 14, 2010
    Wilkesboro NC
    Today is day 19 for my barred rock/dominique eggs...I wish you both luck!![​IMG]

4. Cattitude

Cattitude Chillin' With My Peeps

*sends hatching goodvibes to everyone*

Go, chickies, go! [​IMG]

5. perolane

perolane Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 20, 2010
    Louisiana
    Day 18 for me also....good luck...hope ya get 100%!!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Lesalynn

Lesalynn Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 25, 2009
    Darnell, Louisiana
    Wow, I never thought I'd have this many hatch-buddies!! But I'm likin' it [​IMG] Good luck everyone, and I wanna see pics, lots of pics. [​IMG] [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by