Day 18 is Here!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Crickett, May 5, 2009.

1. Crickett

Crickett Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Heart of Dixie
    Well, I've made it this far. now comes the hard part; leaving them alone! I have no fingernails left! I'm so excited! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let them hatch! [​IMG] I can't stand it! Ok, breathe now. [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I hope!

2. swtangel321

swtangel321 ~Crazy Egg Lady~

Jul 11, 2008
    Stay calm !!! Keep the bator closed ( I know its hard ) Hope you have a great hatch !! Please keep us updated !!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Garden Gal

Garden Gal Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2009
    Virginia
    Good luck! I'm due my first batch on the 15/16th... My nails are all gone as well! :)

4. cluckychick

cluckychick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    South of KCMO
    I have 12 quail eggs going in the hatcher tomorrow!! [​IMG] [​IMG] I'm eggcited. I've never hatched quail before.

Good Luck with your hatch!!!

5. birdlover

birdlover Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Northern Va.
    I'm on day 15 myself. Best wishes to all of us for a great hatch! [​IMG]

6. Crickett

Crickett Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 9, 2009
    Heart of Dixie
    Thanks All! And good luck with your hatches as well!

7. Chic Chick

Chic Chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2008
    East Central Alberta
    I've also got a hatch coming up Friday/Saturday. This is my 4th hatch this year, and I think it'll be the last one. I've had a very good hatch % so far and I'm hoping it'll finish that way too. This batch is 15 ameraucanas and 21 australorps and they're all looking good.
    Good Luck everyone.

8. firedove

firedove Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Fitzwilliam NH
    Good luck to all. Right now is the start of day 19 for me so I'll be hatching same as you crickett!

9. walkswithdog

walkswithdog Overrun With Chickens

Jul 17, 2008
    DC Region
    Today is my 18... for ten blue and brown eggs.

And day 1 for ohhhh about 24 chicken eggs and 6 turkey eggs.

And a friend is hatching about 20 -24 turkeys on well, today(day 28)... for me.

Have I mentioned I need a program,or just another brooder and another couple of grow out pens??? And a bigger turkey coop.

I think after this hatch I just set, I may be done with hatching until fall. At least I really should be. I mean, at some point you have to stop, don't you? There should be limits on such things, except. Well. I want LF Dark Brahmas really really badly. A lot.

That's not wrong is it?

10. jhart101

jhart101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Clayton, NC
    [​IMG]
    Good luck and keep us updated...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by