Day 18 now and very scared/excited!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by jacyjones, May 12, 2009.

1. jacyjones

jacyjones Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Aberystwyth, Wales
    Well at last it is day 18!! I have taken out my separators and put the sponges in. The humidity is rising so will keep checking to make sure it is not too high. I have found the wait to get here went on forever but the next few days are going to be unbearable!! You all know the feeling so wish me luck!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. 4-H chicken mom

4-H chicken mom Overrun With Chickens

Aug 3, 2007
    Oberlin, OH
    Take a deep breath, exhile, repeat. Now sit back and watch the show. Good Luck, Come on chickes. [​IMG]

3. Dogwood Farm

Dogwood Farm Out Of The Brooder

Apr 12, 2009
    I'm just about there with you. Tomorrow is my day 18. Very excited here. Good luck. Come on babies start working your way out.

4. jhart101

jhart101 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2009
    Clayton, NC
    Best of luck... [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. jacyjones

jacyjones Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 9, 2008
    Aberystwyth, Wales
    Thanks everyone - come on chickies for everyone who is waiting like me!! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. parisfam

parisfam Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2009
    Daniels
    Today is my day 18 too. I started the thread for hatch day on the 15th. I'm very excited and nervous too. I put my eggs in right before bed so I'm getting ready to raise humidity and leave them alone after my 2:00 turn. I would love to hear any news you have. Feel free to join in on the other post also!

7. digginchicks

digginchicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2009
    Sullivan, Indiana
    Only THREE more days [​IMG] Good luck have you candled them or anything like that yet???

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by