Day 19 Anybody Want to Join? Hatching Fun?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!:d

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by happyhens44, Jan 19, 2011.

1. happyhens44

happyhens44 BroodyAddict

Apr 25, 2010
    Northern WI
    WOO HOO I have 2 broodies on day 19 [​IMG] and Im so excited, I have a really bad flashlight, I tried to candle but I could only egg the light go through where the air sack thing is. So I smelt them, They dont smell rotten, And so I tried the warm water in cup, and all my eggs started to rock so BRING ON THE BABIES [​IMG] !!!!!!!!

My hatch is staring

Name: Chip, Brown leghorn/ game cross, Has 2 eggs [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And Next

Name: Sargent Mayham, Australorp, Has 3 eggs!
    [​IMG]

WOO HOO, WELL I HOPE ALMOST ALL OF THEM HATCH [​IMG] YAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  2. Carli

Carli Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2010
    I'm hoping to be with you on this hatch! My eggs should be hatching literally any moment. I believe sometime this evening would make 21 days exactly...so maybe tomorrow. Hoping hoping!!!

3. happyhens44

happyhens44 BroodyAddict

Apr 25, 2010
    Northern WI
    AWESOME [​IMG] Keep me updated [​IMG] do you her chirping or any pips yet?

Last edited: Jan 19, 2011
  4. Carli

Carli Out Of The Brooder

May 4, 2010
    No, no chirping, no pips. I sure hope these guys lived through the last week. They looked good a few days ago but we had a bad day...I posted my questions regarding the drama. It was unreal! Anyhoo, just waiting now! When I candled them on day 17/18, the inside was solid except for the air sack.

5. happyhens44

happyhens44 BroodyAddict

Apr 25, 2010
    Northern WI
    I think It would be ok, I read your threads, Possibly a day or 2 late.... Because I guess if eggs are a little under temp. The days might grow like a egg in the right temp hatches, at day 21. And a little above *not hot*** might hatch 1 day ahead. So maybe they might be a little behind also, But keep me updated I want to know [​IMG] im sure it will be ok.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by