Day 2 with new chicks **Pic Heavy**

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by CoffeeCow, May 27, 2010.

1. CoffeeCow

CoffeeCow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2010
    Washington, NC
    I have only named a few so far, some of them are too hard to tell apart.

this is Spazz, she will come running/flying from the back of the brooder to greet me when i come in... it is very funny to watch, she mows down the others trying to get to my hand [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is Bling, she has a thing for my wedding band... she wont stop pecking at it.
    [​IMG]

This is Cheeky, she has the little puffy areas under her eyes, I think she may be one of the EE's still not 100% sure
    [​IMG]

This is Freckles, she has a black spot on the back of her neck, possibly one of the Delawares?
    [​IMG]

EE Not named yet, but leaning twards Munk
    [​IMG]

Another EE, this one looks like a little bandit, but not sure on that name yet.
    [​IMG]

Possibly a BO, not 100% sure, I have 6 yellow /white ones, and can't tell some apart yet...
    [​IMG]

This little gal is smaller and whiter than the others, possibly my other Delaware?
    [​IMG]

This is Bessy, she wouldn't get out of my hand [​IMG] she is a bit bigger than the other yellow ones, and will happily jump in my hand. I think she is a BO, not 100% sure
    [​IMG]

There are 2 more, but they got lost in the mix, I couldn't tell who had pics and who didn't hehe

2. LarryPQ

LarryPQ Easter Hatch!!

Jul 17, 2009
    Cute!

3. chicmom

chicmom Dances with Chickens

Feb 24, 2009
    Strasburg Ohio
    OOH, those are adoreable and you've picked cute names! I like Spazz! LOL And Bessie! I think you're spoiling them already! SO MUCH FUN! LOL

4. St-Hubert

St-Hubert Chicken Convert

Apr 6, 2010
    Anniston, AL
    All of them are adorable!
    Spazz even *looks* like she's about to come running at you! [​IMG]

5. zDoc

zDoc Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 7, 2010
    Farmington NM
    Very cute chicks [​IMG] freckles is doing her best frog impression. [​IMG]

6. CoffeeCow

Apr 29, 2010
    Washington, NC
    Quote:Perhaps I should call her "Froggy Freckles?" hehe

7. CoffeeCow

Apr 29, 2010
    Washington, NC
    I just took a bit of their food and put it in my hand to get then to eat from it. Spazz was the 1st on the scene, and started pecking at the food pretty fast. Next up was Bling, she went straight for my wedding band and ignored the food. by this time a small crowd had formed a circle around my hand, and poor bessy couldnt get to me... so she did a flying ninja jump and landed smack dab in the middle of my hand! hehe, I am having so much fun with these little gals [​IMG]

8. CoffeeCow

Apr 29, 2010
    Washington, NC
    these are so much fun [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by