Well, this morning at 9am was day 20 for 4 of my Silkie eggs. 1 of the chicks was already out. The other egg that was pipped yesterday had no progress. So I knew it was time to help. I took off some egg shell where the air sac is, and the chick was peeping. So I took the whole air sac piece of the shell off. There was still some small veins. So I wet the membrane, and came back at 10am. The veins were gone, so I slid a wet q-tip under the membrane, and I popped the chicks head out. He looks great! I am so glad I helped him, or for surely he would be dead. He has a little vault, and that is why he didnt make any progress. YAY! Ill post pictures later! ETA: I just helped another chick out. So now I have 3 healthy chicks. I will never do dry incubation again. I think that is why all of my chicks are dying in the shells. ETA @ 11:34am - I just helped out the last chick. They all look great and healthy. The first 2 I helped out are doing great, they were resting for about an hour, and now they are hopping around and peeping. The last chick is resting now. Im so glad I chose to help them out. Without doing that, they would have all parished. Im going to have to help out my other 4 Buff silkie eggs. They were shipped to me. They are on day 17. So I move those 4 to the incubator tomorrow night. Im hoping they all hatch. I want to get 1 male and 3 females. That way I have a "quado" (thats what I call it, lol) to breed next spring/summer.