Hello. This summer my daughter and I decided we wanted to raise some chickens, so we did the mail order thing. Our girls (mixed flock of Austrolorps, Cochins, Brahamas, Orpingtons and a Speckled Maran are almost 4 months old now). Then we decided it would be FUN to incubate some eggs, too. We have on of the Hovabator 1602 (I think), with a fan and auto egg turner. We ordered our eggs (Lavender and Chocolate Orpingtons) through the mail. After delivery, we let them set 24 hours to let them settle before we started incubation. We started out with a cheaper incubator that we could not get the auto turner to work, and the tempt was measured in celcius. We quickly ordered our new set up and about day 7 got the eggs moved over. (I was hand turning them twice a day before we got the new set up). Before lockdown, we candled the eggs and most if not all (11 of them) had large dark masses in them. Since they are brown eggs, we have been unable to see movement or veins. Since lockdown, we followed the manufacturers instructions and filled all the water wells with water. I got nervous today and borrowed two hydrometers. One is measuring the humity at 56, the other is 62. I have three thermometers in the incubator, one says 98.9, one 99.5 and one 101.6.........I am worried that we may have a later hatch, if indeed the lower temp is the correct temperature. I should add that the one measuring 101.6 is an old fashioned type that came with incubator, the other two are digital readouts from a probe inserted into the incubator. Since lockdown two days ago, we have not opened the lid, however I am getting very nervous because I have seen no signs of activity. No peeping, no pipping, no movement of the eggs. I am getting very nervous! Does it seem like we are doing everything okay? Thank you in advance for any advice or reassurance you may give. Our chickens are like part of the family and I would be devastated of these little guys didn't make it.