Day 21 and power outage!!! First time using brinsea

SoORchick73

Songster
8 Years
May 9, 2011
This is the THIRD power outage this week. Ugh!!!! One sweet little fluffy butt hatched around 4 am. I've moved the incubator (as carefully as I could but a lot of water ran out as I walked) to my 4runners power outlet within 20 mins of power going out. The other two times we lost power this week I also quickly took it to my car. What a pain!!!! Power is said to be restored within 3 hours. I want to watch them an when my boys wake up they will be disappointed that the incubator is stuck in the car. QUESTION....another had a pip and it was face down on the tray in the brinsea. If I sloshed water up on to it, is this going to be bad?? I hope I didn't drown it! I tried to carry it straight. This just sucks!!! However it was cool seeing the last stages of the first one hatch (I woke just as it was finishing exiting the shell). Any advice?? Worried here...

I think the one I thought I drowned is fine lol I saw movement at the pip. Four more are pipped now. Please little chickies don't make me stay up until 1 am again
1f601.png
1f423.png
1f423.png

Back
Top Bottom