Day 23 no pips, no hatching

Itsme23

Hatching
May 3, 2021
I have a total of 8 eggs in my incubator. Temp and humidity are good. It is now day 23 and there have been no hatching or pips in any of them. I pulled on out briefly yesterday to candle and I could see it moving around. What is going on? I’m getting concerned with no pips or hatching from any of them

Anything yet? If they hatch late the temperture was probably low. Did you check the temperture with another thermometer or use one on the incubator?

Anything yet? If they hatch late the temperture was probably low. Did you check the temperture with another thermometer or use one on the incubator?
Still nothing. I checked them the day before yesterday and all were dead but one. This one still hasn’t hatched. I have the incubator thermometer, plus an added one. They are both reading about the same temp.

There was another egg, that I thought was dead. Didn’t see any movement when I candled. Opened the eggs and that one was still alive. Yolk was not absorbed yet. Unfortunately it died shortly after

I've never heard of a hatchling surviving 4 days in the shell past hatching day.
Me either. I had figured they were all dead. This one is still hanging on. well, it was, last I checked, will probably check again tonight. I don’t have high hopes for it

Back
Top Bottom