I'm on day 23 waiting for two broody hens to hatch out 3 jersey giant eggs. One hen is a phoenix and the other is a silver laced wyandotte. I've never had a brood go over the usual 21 days under a hen so I'm really worried. they should have hatched Friday and both Thursday, Friday and Saturday night I could hear pecking but no peeping inside 2 of the eggs. Still some pecking but very faint this morning. I'm wondering if I should just keep waiting? The weather has been really cold for this time of year with the barn going down to 5 or 6 Celcius each night but a few. Could this slow the eggs down? Any suggestions? Words of wsdom? Is there still a chance I'll end up with a chick or two?