Hi Guys, I have two eggs left in the bator and I'm rounding out day 26. They haven't pipped and are only rocking a little but but I candled and I can see them moving in there. At this point I'm getting concerned that they are too big for the egg. It's so hard knowing they are alive in there but not knowing how to help them or if I *should* help them! Any advice for me? Do I sit on my hands and wait to see how things turn out or do I help them pip somehow (a prospect that makes me very nervous)? Not sure what to do Edited to add some more info: My temps have and humidity have been spot on the entire time and I have one healthy baby that was set at the same time as these and hatched 5 days ago. Air cells were quite large at day 22 so I upped the humidity, candled again at day 24 and they looked normal. These are Marans eggs in case that affects your advice!