My DDs class is doing the hatching. It's now day 26 and no chicks. The teacher and I established Plan B at the beginning. Plan B- after school while my DH watches the kids at home, I run to the feed store, get some chicks, meet teacher and swap the chicks and eggs. Should we implement this now? Is all hope lost? Candle and if movement wait a few more days? Crack them open? Any help is appreciated. This is the first time for us, so we're unsure what to do.