Day old broiler chicks for sale.... $0.55

Brunty_Farms

Songster
12 Years
Apr 29, 2007
Ohio
I'm making a trip for some broiler chicks and was wondering if anyone wanted to be added on my order. I am willing to ship the chicks within reasonable distance. Few states away will be priority shipping and Southern or Western states will be express only.

I order a few thousand at a time and get a good rate and would like to allow others in on this offer. These are the broilers I use for my pasture based program and have used them for the last 5 years with no problems. Chicks will be day old when shipped and only a few hours old.

Sold in orders of 25 (guranteed live arrival) If you want to order less than 25 that is ok too but I can not gurantee live arrival. I will add heat packs on request for additional fee if desired for orders under 25 chicks.

1-999 $ .55
1000 + $ .45

Shipping depends on location but normally does not exceed $30.00. P.M for quote. Shipping up until June, first date isn't set but will be in late April.

Last edited:
pop.gif
Let me know when the first shipping date is.

Thanks for offering your quantity prices on to us.

Hey! Wait a minute... I think you discovered a way to make day old chicks profitable. Drop shipping!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Not quite drop shipping.... these will not be coming directly from a hatchery. I'm actually driving to pick them up and will be shipping them out of Cinncinnatti USPS Terminal. So pretty much I'm going out of my way to offer these at this price, it really isn't worth the hassle of boxing up all of the orders myself but it helps off set my cost. Hubbard only allows pick up and min order of a thousand, so if you want chicks than great P.M me.

They will be coming from Hubbard Breeders, you can look at the website and check them out and yes they are cornish x rock.

I will tell ya what I will offer them all for $0.55 / chick + shipping. This way it makes it easier on everyone same price for everybody. I don't know too many drop shippers that can offer this kind of price...

I didn't mean to offend you. I was just busting your chops!

But, if you were to buy them at .55 and sell a bunch of < 25 orders at >$1.00 you could make some money AND still save us some $$$$

I have absolutely no problem with someone making money. I really didn't mean that you were taking advantage of anything. I hope you didn't take it that way.

I still want in on the first shippment!

No, no, no... I didn't take it the wrong way. I just know how people get when they know of a good supplier and here to find out all they do is drop ship. I'm not a big fan of it myself but I know people are just trying to make a buck.

I just wanted to clarify that these are not something coming from a local hatchery were all they do is take your orders and put my name on them. Most people can't order from Hubbard due to quanity issues. These chicks will be very consistant time and time again as I know exactly where they are coming from.

But agian I didn't take it personal.

Thanks for all that have ordered I will be sending out quotes today. If you didn't e-mail me your zip code please do for an accurate ship quote.

Thanks!

ETA: Cars... No we only sell them live here on the farm. Mainly to hunting clubs, sometimes we do ship them but only when they are in season which is sept-dec.

Last edited:
Where in Ohio are you located at and how often do you get them?? I live in SW, Pa and don't mind roadtrips for birds if it is not to far.

Postage for that many is about $24.00 to your location that is for shipping/box/handling.

I live in Akron about 2 hours west of Pittsburg. So a good roadtrip, not too far.

Back
Top Bottom