1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Day old chicks from exhibition quality parents

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by dickhorstman, Nov 16, 2011.

1. dickhorstman

dickhorstman Chillin' With My Peeps Premium Member

Dec 8, 2009
    burgettstown,pa
    I am now taking orders for day old chicks in the following breeds and varieties. I will ship as few as 10. A heat pack is required for less than 20 chicks. Heat pack is an additional $5. All chicks are $6 each. All chicks are hatched from exhibition quality parents. Large fowl: Silver Penciled,Partridge,White Rock,Red Dorking, Single Comb & Rose Comb Rhode Island Red,Blue Orpington,White Crested Black Polish,Mottled Java,Golden Laced Cochin. Bantams: Barred & White Rock, Buff & Dark Brahma, Golden Laced & Columbian Cochin,White Araucana,Bearded Silver Polish. Chicks are hatched to order only. Most breeds are available now.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2011
  2. Mr. Ree

Mr. Ree Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 7, 2007
    South Central, KY
    Do you have pics of any of the adult birds? I, as well as many others im sure, would like to see pics of them. If you have exhibition quality GL Cochin Btms I would love some. Thats an extremley rare variety to find in exhibition quality.

~Casey

3. BlazeJester

BlazeJester Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2011
    Midway, GA
    I would love to see pictures of your partridge rocks. Do you have a website you could link to? The one in your profile isn't valid.

Thanks!!!

4. lucky123

lucky123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 12, 2009
    Cullman,Al
    I would also like to see your birds.

5. rbaker0345

rbaker0345 Big Mamma Brahma

pictures or website showing pictures of cochins please.

6. thasista

thasista Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 25, 2011
    KY
    My Coop
    What is the shipping date for blue orpingtons?

7. sewandgrow

sewandgrow Sewandgrow

Sep 7, 2010
    Turlock California
    Quote:I would like to see pictures of your Red Dorking breeding stock. I have Silver Dorking but was looking for the Red.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by