day old chicks south east KY

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by chickabator, Feb 19, 2009.

1. chickabator

chickabator Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I am going to be selling day old chicks in so. east ky 1st. hatch date is march 12 I hope to have , rhode island reds, white leghorns, and a few brown leghorns and some EE's. the price for the chicks will be 1-15 2.00 each if you buy more than 15 they will be 1.00 each. I can not ship them they will be pick up only. if interested email or message me. thanks

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    What color are your ameraucanas and where are you in SE KY? (and are the ameraucanas pure? Sorry, have to ask [​IMG])

3. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    we have 1 white roo and 1 brown red roo buff hens I can post pictures tomorrow.we get the prettiest blue and green eggs most of what we set are blue eggs. No pinks or browns we live in harlan county . we hatched them ourselves from eggs we bought on ebay so that is all I really know .sorry but they are EE's not ameraucana's

Last edited: Feb 22, 2009
  4. TubbyChicken

TubbyChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 30, 2008
    Kentucky
    Quote:Could you post some pictures of your birds?

5. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I will post some tomorrow morning. they have been laying for about 2-3 months now

6. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

7. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    Sorry, but your Ameraucanas are EE's. See the sticky at the top of the breeds forum.

8. chickabator

Nov 30, 2007
    ky
    I am not trying to mislead anyone you can look at pic's and judge for yourselves. I bought the eggs as ameraucana's so that is why I posted them as ameraucana's I have never had a brown or a pink egg. I have blue, and bluegreen color eggs , they are just starting to get thier muffs and are starting to moult,

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by