Day old Columbian Rocks and/or Blue Laced Red Wyandottes

Yard full o' rocks

Songster
10 Years
Mar 24, 2009
Cartersville, Georgia
FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY....I am in NW Georgia, about 1/2 way between Atlanta and Chattanooga just off of I-75

There seems to have been a huge demand this year for chicks, so now that I'm finished with my hatching, I'll offer chicks from my line of Columbian Plymouth Rocks (LF) and/or Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. The BLRW chicks will be all BLUEs as I have a black cock over splash hens.

Minimum of 6 chicks no more than 4 of which can be BLRWs, $6 each, with a 50% deposit before eggs are set. I could set as many as 2 dozen Columbians each week

I am attaching a few pictures of each breed.

Please PM me for additional info or if you have questions

FOR LOCAL PICKUP ONLY....I am in NW Georgia, about 1/2 way between Atlanta and Chattanooga just off of I-75

There seems to have been a huge demand this year for chicks, so now that I'm finished with my hatching, I'll offer chicks from my line of Columbian Plymouth Rocks (LF) and/or Blue Laced Red Wyandottes. The BLRW chicks will be all BLUEs as I have a black cock over splash hens.

Minimum of 6 chicks no more than 4 of which can be BLRWs, $6 each, with a 50% deposit before eggs are set. I could set as many as 2 dozen Columbians each week

I am attaching a few pictures of each breed.

Please PM me for additional info or if you have questions

Do you by chance still sell blrw?

Back
Top Bottom