day old for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by crazy for chicken, Apr 1, 2009.

1. crazy for chicken

crazy for chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 27, 2009
    Voorheesville
    My mom is hatching chicks this weekend due sunday and she is looking to sell them. She has 42 hens they are a mix dominique silver wyandotte, new hampshire red, black australorps
    the roosters are rhode island red and a new hampshire red [​IMG]
    they are all a mix just for fun looking for 3:00 each st.run pick up only and fertil eggs 10:00 doz. and fresh egg to eat 2:00 a doz brown all natural. free range
    in Richfeild Springs ny
    and Angus feeder cow. [​IMG]

2. standardbanty

standardbanty Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 8, 2008
    Maryland
    Not to be rude but you haved over priced "mutts". $3.00 for a st run mutt is unreasonable

3. chickenwhisperer123

chickenwhisperer123 Whispers Loudly

Mar 7, 2009
    Lincoln, Nebraska
    Many people pay more than that where I live. I think it depends on where you are.
    I might be interested, but I have more than reached my chick limit for the year, and I live to far away for pickup anyway..

4. Poultry Palace

Poultry Palace Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2009
    Live Oak, Florida
    I agree that it depends on where you live, because you can get some purebred chicks here for $2-$3 each. But my relatives live in an area where the cheapest, most common breeds go for $5 each, so who knows. Good luck with them. I wish you well

5. thewarriorchild

thewarriorchild Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2008
    Ringwood area, NJ
    I just sold my leghorn RIR mutts for 3 each but fully feathered chicks not day old. I have a waiting list!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by