DAY OLD LARGE FOWL AMERAUCANA CHICKS

showinbirds

Songster
8 Years
Feb 1, 2011
COLUMBUS, KS
We are taking orders for day old large fowl Ameraucana chicks in Black, Blue, Lavender and a limited number Blue splash. These chicks are from show quality brood fowl. All varieties are $ 7.00 each . There is a 10 chick minimum for safe shipping. We are members of the Ameraucana Breeders Club and are NPIP certified. To place an order you can pm me, e-mail @ [email protected] or call 620-389-2732 Shipping cost depends on your postal zone. Thank you, Clif
I have posted some egg pics below, The 1st pic of eggs are from my Splash hens. The 2nd egg pic are from my Blacks. I will post a pic of lavender eggs here. .

These eggs range in color from B6 to C6 on the ABC color chart. We are members of the Ameraucana Breeders Club.

Last edited:
I am looking for 2-3 lavender Americana pullets and could possibly pick up, please let me know if you are only selling straight run.

I have been trying to purchase some Lavenders and yours look nice. I would like to know how much your black and Lavenders are and if there are any left for sale ?
Thank you, Preachinman
All varieties are $7.00 each plus shiping. I am still taking orders and hatching weekly, so we would be able to help you out if you decide to order. Thanks! Clif (another preachin man!)

I am extremely interested. I would like to purchase some Lavenders and silvers and blacks that are split to lavender. I would be ready to order right this minute but I will have to cancel another order which might require me to Waite until next year ,something I did not have any Ideal would be the fact when I ordered. Mostly I want the Lavenders and will Waite on purchasing the silvers and Blacks.

I have NEVER ordered Chickens by mail before . I am in Georgia .What is the smallest order I can make . How much is Shipping and do you offer any shots?

My number is 770-7754957 . It is a call out only phone so please call me and We will accept the charges.

Ed or Becky

I would like to order some americana chicks. How do you keep from geting a rooster?lol Dont really what them. When is delivery on these chicks?

Back
Top Bottom