DAY OLD LARGE FOWL AMERAUCANA CHICKS

Discussion in 'Chicks 1 Day to 8 Weeks Old' started by showinbirds, Mar 5, 2013.

1. showinbirds

showinbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 1, 2011
    COLUMBUS, KS
    We are taking orders for day old large fowl Ameraucana chicks in Black, Blue, Lavender and a limited number Blue splash. These chicks are from show quality brood fowl. All varieties are $ 7.00 each . There is a 10 chick minimum for safe shipping. We are members of the Ameraucana Breeders Club and are NPIP certified. To place an order you can pm me, e-mail @ [email protected] or call 620-389-2732 Shipping cost depends on your postal zone. Thank you, Clif
    I have posted some egg pics below, The 1st pic of eggs are from my Splash hens. The 2nd egg pic are from my Blacks. I will post a pic of lavender eggs here. .[​IMG]

These eggs range in color from B6 to C6 on the ABC color chart. We are members of the Ameraucana Breeders Club.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2013
  2. wjmccoy

wjmccoy Out Of The Brooder

Mar 1, 2008
    I am looking for 2-3 lavender Americana pullets and could possibly pick up, please let me know if you are only selling straight run.

3. crazy4eggsJulie

crazy4eggsJulie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 15, 2009
    Do you happen to have photos of egg color on each variety? Thanks

4. showinbirds

Feb 1, 2011
    COLUMBUS, KS
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  5. jcatblum

jcatblum Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2010
    Cement, OK
    My chicks arrived today & are doing very well! Thanks so much!

6. Redeemed

Redeemed Chillin' With My Peeps

I have been trying to purchase some Lavenders and yours look nice. I would like to know how much your black and Lavenders are and if there are any left for sale ?

7. showinbirds

Feb 1, 2011
    COLUMBUS, KS
    Thank you, Preachinman
    All varieties are $7.00 each plus shiping. I am still taking orders and hatching weekly, so we would be able to help you out if you decide to order. Thanks! Clif (another preachin man!)

8. Redeemed

Redeemed Chillin' With My Peeps

I am extremely interested. I would like to purchase some Lavenders and silvers and blacks that are split to lavender. I would be ready to order right this minute but I will have to cancel another order which might require me to Waite until next year ,something I did not have any Ideal would be the fact when I ordered. Mostly I want the Lavenders and will Waite on purchasing the silvers and Blacks.

I have NEVER ordered Chickens by mail before . I am in Georgia .What is the smallest order I can make . How much is Shipping and do you offer any shots?

My number is 770-7754957 . It is a call out only phone so please call me and We will accept the charges.

Ed or Becky

9. blueeyeskms

blueeyeskms Out Of The Brooder

Feb 13, 2013
    Waverly, KS
    Can't wait to get my baby chicks!

10. Country Girl 63

Country Girl 63 New Egg

Mar 17, 2013
    I would like to order some americana chicks. How do you keep from geting a rooster?lol Dont really what them. When is delivery on these chicks?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by