Daylilies for Sale / GA / shipping available

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Dipsy Doodle Doo, May 27, 2008.

1. Hi!
    Daylilies for sale in GA.
    Many cultivars available --- oldies and newer introductions too!

2008 Price List:
    A - F

G - Q

R - Z

Garden visitors are welcome if you're down in the Claxton, GA area
    (email me (Lisa) at [email protected] for contact info).

You can also contact me for shipping info if you are not near enough to stop by the garden and would like plants shipped and/or would like to pay thru PP.

Thanks,
    Lisa and Pansy (my Mom)

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  2. Kristina

Kristina Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 30, 2007
    South Louisiana
    hmmmm....I know I saw some pics on easy garden...I'll send you an email [​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2008
  3. Hi!
    I posted some bloom pics on EasyGarden from last Sunday at Moms.
    I was running around like a maniac snapping pics and ran out of camera before I could even make dent in what was blooming. Those were just a few of the ones in bloom that she has, but I don't (yet).
    There are loads of pics in this PhotoBucket Album and the sub-albums (they're alphabetized, kind of) if you want to look for a particular bloom pic.

[​IMG]
    Lisa

4. Must Be Losing It

Must Be Losing It Lost It

Mar 3, 2008
    Uxbridge MA
    Wow, they're gorgeous Lisa. By the way, I should send you a picture of my cutest frizzle I hatched from your eggs.

Garden question, I have some daylilies, nothing as grand as your pictures, but are they hardy in zone 5?

Julie

5. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Wow, if I could afford it I would order one of each. Do you offer like a variety pack or something? I especially love the ruffled ones and the ones that are two toned.

Marie

6. Frozen Feathers

Frozen Feathers Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2007
    Maine
    Julie...I got Daylillies from Lisa last year and they have all come back. [​IMG]

I was hoping you were going to be selling daylillies again Lisa!!

It will take me a while to look through that list. I know I want "Big Kiss" , "Amy Michelle" for now...will look some more. [​IMG]

7. Half-a-dozen

Half-a-dozen Chillin' With My Peeps

May 26, 2007
    NJ
    Hey Dipsy...

I like your flowers, very pretty. I looked at the list page. I am assuming that height is how tall the plant gets all together... (not much of a gardener...can you tell- [​IMG] )- LOL

so when you ship them are they like plugs and then it takes a year before they bloom... or are they bigger?

Thanks
    Cindy

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2008
  8. beefy

beefy Flamingo Daddy-o

Apr 21, 2007
    South Georgia
    wow that Blueberry Sundae is something else. i figured it would be more expensive. Do you have any pictures of your Siloams anywhere. i ahve a few daylilies but i'm not sure of their names, most of them are common ones. my mom has a lot of them.

9. therealsilkiechick

therealsilkiechick ShowGirl Queen

Jul 18, 2007
    Northwestern, pa
    wow, gorgous!!! do u offer them as blooming size plants or are they cut fan divisions(not sure if that is the word i'm looking for)?

it will take me awhile to look through ur list. how long will u be offering these for? mine have not set stocks up yet so wondering if i can wait till i see mine bloom so i know what colors i need to add as most i've not seen yet and i lost markers for a bunch of the named ones. i'll start makeing a favs list,lol.
    silkie

10. tx_dane_mom

tx_dane_mom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2007
    SE Texas
    I'm interested in the Almost Wild, Blueberry Sundae, and the BlueEyed Butterfly. Let me know what you are asking for them.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by