1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Daylily plants and fans for sale ~NY~ 20% off

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by SundownWaterfowl, Sep 3, 2008.

1. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

Right now I have a 20% off sale going on for all Daylily fan assortments. Let me know how many fans you would like, and I will give you the total with the 20% taken off.

It is time now that I am breaking up some of my beds of Daylilies. I have numerous Daylilies for sale. The blooms range in size from 4" to 6.5". They are very beautiful and healthy plants. The assortment you recieve will be from the daylilies in the pictures below. If you need to, you can pay with a paypal e-check, but the fans wont be shipped until the e-check clears.

Now is the perfect time to order daylilies to plant.

PLANT NOW FOR LARGE FLOWERS EARLY NEXT SUMMER! The plants are great to plant around your chicken coop/run. My chickens, geese, and ducks do not bother my lilies.

The price is $2.50 per fan. (A fan is 1 plant) plus shipping. So you can decide how many fans you would like.

Shipping will be by Priority Mail. Shipping is $9.00 for the first 12 fans, and $14.00 for any amount over 12 fans.

The plants will be freshly dug before shipping. They will be shipped bare root. The fans will be trimmed to about 3" to 4" before shipping.

Payment is by PayPal only. I will accept PayPal e-checks, but I can not ship until the e-check has cleared (usually 3-5 days).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

ETA: You can go to my website page http://www.freewebs.com/sundownwaterfowl/dayliliesforsale.htm and order them from there.

I am trying to raise up some extra money to buy some Silkies at a show in September. [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 3, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by