Dayon Cincinnati poultry meetup group

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by macnugget, Nov 6, 2009.

1. macnugget

macnugget Chillin' With My Peeps

Hi everyone we are going to start a meetup group for us backyard poultry lovers and we need your input on a name for our group. I will start off with one
    Southwestern Ohio backyard poultry Meetup group. After about 2 weeks we can vote on the names then go from there. I'm going to post this in the Ohio section as well

2. lilcrow

lilcrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    New Vienna, Ohio
    I actually don't think you're so far off. If you went with something like Southwest Ohio Backyard Poultry Club it says it all. It tells everyone that we cater to the hobbyist, we invite all types of poultry and we're small, addressing a more specific region rather than trying to grow to big, like maybe on a state or national level, and take on being an association. I think you're right on track.[​IMG]
    If you try to get to catchy, which is tempting, you can end up loosing the meaning of what the group is.

3. macnugget

Very True.

4. Hoosiermomma

Hoosiermomma Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    S.E Ind
    Quote:I agree. I think that name works perfectly...[​IMG] Would that include S.E Indiana too?[​IMG]

5. macnugget

your close enough why not

6. lilcrow

lilcrow Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 13, 2009
    New Vienna, Ohio
    OK, so that's three votes for? WHERE......IS......EVERYBODY?[​IMG]
    Oh and yes, I think that name could work for Indiana and Kentucky, couldn't it?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by