💙🖤💙🖤
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Jan 4, 2019
Maine
My Coop
My Coop
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

-------
Ok, with that finished, we can move on to the RP! :)
By the way, "RP" stands for "RolePlay". We will be using that term a lot in this RP.
Dazzling Fur -- A Wolf RP

There are 4 packs of wolves:

1. Yellow Pack (NOTE: All characters MUST be made in this pack.)
2. YoYo Pack
3. Howl Stone Pack
4. Wind Wood Pack

THINGS TO KNOW:
-A wolf's pack life is all about rank. Always trying to climb a little higher on the totem pole.
-Because these wolves live in Alaska, they have cold winters with lots of snow.
-Wolves generally like to go after large prey, like Elk, Moose and Deer. But they can also hunt smaller mammals such as rabbits.

RANKS:
ALPHA: Leaders of the pack. Only one Alpha Male and one Alpha Female. The Alpha couple are mates, and have complete control over the pack. Their word is law. They demand respect from the rest of the pack, and get to eat first. Have the power to invite or banish wolves from the pack.
2 Alphas - both are taken.

BETA: The second-in-command wolves of the pack. The Alphas' most trusted friends. Only three wolves will get this honor. When the Alphas are away, the Betas take control and demand the same respect in their absence. They get to eat second.
3 betas - all are taken.

MID-RANKING WOLVES: These wolves are in the middle of pack hierarchy. The majority of the wolves will be in this rank. There are upper mid-ranks and lower mid-ranks. All mid-ranking wolves travel up and down the upper and lower mid-ranks frequently. Because of this, there are many skirmishes to decide who will to be an upper mid-ranker and a lower mid-ranker.
Upper mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 3rd and display dominance over the lower mid-ranks.
Lower mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 4th and are supposed to submit to the will of the upper mid-rankers.

PUPS: Pampered by the whole pack, pups are always provided for. As they become juveniles they will become absorbed into pack hierarchy and must earn their place.

OMEGA: The underdog. Lowest ranking member of the pack. Frustrations are taken out on this unlucky wolf, so it gets bullied a lot. Eats last, and often there is none left.
Taken. (If you want an omega PM me first!)

LONE WOLF: A loner. Lives alone in the forests, scavenging whatever they can find as they have no pack to hunt with them. Will sometimes be accepted into a pack.
Only a few of these wolves are allowed. PM me if you want a loner.

(You can pick any of these ecxept the female Alpha. Reserved for me!!!!)
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

Once we get about 5 forms, we will start. :)

Alpha Female:

Name: Cherry
Pack: Yellow Pack
Mate: Dragon
Personality: Usually friendly, but stern and sometimes aggressive with members of the pack that do not obey orders. She and her mate have the power to kill any wolf instantly.
Physical description: Large for a female. Grey with green eyes and 1 white paw.
Other:

(Tagging: @Starburst @Ihavesomechickens @LittleBigBantam - to all of you - This is sort of like a "#2" for my other one. But there will be DIFFERENT WOLVES.)

Last edited:
Please Read First

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

-------
Ok, with that finished, we can move on to the RP! :)
By the way, "RP" stands for "RolePlay". We will be using that term a lot in this RP.
Glowing eyes -- A Wolf RP

There are 4 packs of wolves:

1. Yellow Pack (NOTE: All characters MUST be made in this pack.)
2. YoYo Pack
3. Howl Stone Pack
4. Wind Wood Pack

THINGS TO KNOW:
-A wolf's pack life is all about rank. Always trying to climb a little higher on the totem pole.
-Because these wolves live in Alaska, they have cold winters with lots of snow.
-Wolves generally like to go after large prey, like Elk, Moose and Deer. But they can also hunt smaller mammals such as rabbits.

RANKS:
ALPHA: Leaders of the pack. Only one Alpha Male and one Alpha Female. The Alpha couple are mates, and have complete control over the pack. Their word is law. They demand respect from the rest of the pack, and get to eat first. Have the power to invite or banish wolves from the pack.

BETA: The second-in-command wolves of the pack. The Alphas' most trusted friends. Only three wolves will get this honor. When the Alphas are away, the Betas take control and demand the same respect in their absence. They get to eat second.

MID-RANKING WOLVES: These wolves are in the middle of pack hierarchy. The majority of the wolves will be in this rank. There are upper mid-ranks and lower mid-ranks. All mid-ranking wolves travel up and down the upper and lower mid-ranks frequently. Because of this, there are many skirmishes to decide who will to be an upper mid-ranker and a lower mid-ranker.
Upper mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 3rd and display dominance over the lower mid-ranks.
Lower mid-ranking wolf- Get to eat 4th and are supposed to submit to the will of the upper mid-rankers.

PUPS: Pampered by the whole pack, pups are always provided for. As they become juveniles they will become absorbed into pack hierarchy and must earn their place.

OMEGA: The underdog. Lowest ranking member of the pack. Frustrations are taken out on this unlucky wolf, so it gets bullied a lot. Eats last, and often there is none left.

LONE WOLF: A loner. Lives alone in the forests, scavenging whatever they can find as they have no pack to hunt with them. Will sometimes be accepted into a pack.

(You can pick any of these exept the female Alpha. Reserved for me!!!!)
Pack:
Mate:
Personality:
Physical description:
Other:

Once we get about 5 forms, we will start. :)

I will make my character after dinner, LOL

(Tagging: @Starburst @Ihavesomechickens @LittleBigBantam - to all of you - This is sort of like a "#2" for my other one. But there will be DIFFERENT WOLVES.)
( oh so no disrespectful mitts? It’s okay, I’ll just make an exact opposite wolf from her.)

Name: Boots.
Pack: Yellow Pack ( my favorite colour is yellow, I like this pack already)
Mate: No one.
Personality: Not very kind, but very respectful of higher ranking wolves. Warms up when he gets to know you, but tends to stray away from the rest of the pack. Pretty smart, but no Albert Einstein.
Physical description: A large, stocky wolf. Very strong, but doesn’t fight. Has a shiny, white coat with black paws, hence his name. Has dull, brown eyes with specks of amber appearing in the light.
Other: Is a wolf, not a dog.

Form--
Name:
Yuki
Pack:
Yellow Pack
Omega
Mate:
None
Personality:
Friendly and kind, but very submissive and doesn't usually talk to those in higher rank unless she has too, as she doesn't want to be attacked. She, however, likes being an omega.
Physical description:
Snow white with dark blue eyes
Other:
N/A
(Yay! I'm now in 5 active RP's While writing two novels. SO Much writing! :th)

( oh so no disrespectful mitts? It’s okay, I’ll just make an exact opposite wolf from her.)

Personality: Not very kind, but very respectful of higher ranking wolves. Warms up when he gets to know you, but tends to stray away from the rest of the pack. Pretty smart, but no Albert Einstein.
Physical description: A large, stocky wolf. Very strong, but doesn’t fight. Has a shiny, white coat with black paws, hence his name. Has dull, brown eyes with specks of amber appearing in the light.
(Awesome wolf!)

Accepted!

Back
Top Bottom