DE at TSC?

kuntrychick

Songster
10 Years
Jul 19, 2009
Alabama
I've noticed a couple of posts that mentioned that their local TSC carries DE. I'm still on a bag I had ordered online (had to pay about as much in shipping as the cost of the DE
sad.png
), but will need to be getting more pretty soon. I remember asking everywhere within like a 50-mile radius to me...feed & seeds, farm supply stores, TSC, local county co-ops, etc. if they had it...in person & by phone & people didn't know what I was talking about! They would ask me to repeat it & look at me like I have 2 heads....lol. So, I ended up ordering it online.

Anyway, I've seen a few people on here mention that their local TSC now carries it. That would be awesome if mine did! If your local TSC carries it, please respond & mention what area you are in, please. Also, where in the store is it located? Is it over there with the chicken feed & such, bedding or what?

If mine doesn't carry it, since some TSCs carry it, wonder what's the chance they could order it at my local store?

Quote:
My daughter lives in Attalla and can't find it there either. If you ask them at TSC, I'm sure they could order it for you. Just make sure you ask for food grade.

Quote:
My daughter lives in Attalla and can't find it there either. If you ask them at TSC, I'm sure they could order it for you. Just make sure you ask for food grade.

Attalla, Alabama? Wow, that's very close to me! But yes, I will show them a pic of the bag, pull up the UPC SKU # or whatever they need from my phone if they could order it. That would so great if I could get it locally!

Last edited:
Quote:

Attalla, Alabama? Wow, that's very close to me! But yes, I will show them a pic of the bag, pull up the UPC SKU # or whatever they need from my phone if they could order it. That would so great if I could get it locally!

Actually between Attalla and Boaz but her address is Attalla. Starting to get cool up there, eh?

TSC carries it, a lot of them don't know what it is. I found mine in the pest control section, which was adjcent to the chicken stuff.

My local feed and seed, however like most here
it was in the pest control area. And, it wasn't pure
DE. My question is, is this what we are suppose to
be using? 85% silicon dioxin?
I know it suppose to say food grade, but I didn't
see that listed. Any advise?

Back
Top Bottom