De Christmasing

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by sunnydee, Dec 26, 2008.

1. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Anyone else planning to De Christmas your house? I am planning on taking down the tree today. I can't stand it anymore! [​IMG]

2. BeckyLa

BeckyLa Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    N. Louisiana
    It's the most wonderful time of the year........Dec 26th! My fav by far! Oh yeah, it's all gone but a few cards on the mantle. And they're on their way out. [​IMG]

3. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    it is "bad luck" here in the Uk to take your tree down before 12th night! don;t do it. this year has been bad enough!

4. Jennyhaschicks

Jennyhaschicks Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2008
    Maine
    I can't take mine down yet. We still have Christmas party to do with my side of the family in a bit. We did his side of the family yesterday.

5. MissChessy

MissChessy Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2007
    Texas
    I'm planning on taking mine down tomorrow! My boys are going to be moving out and I need room to get things boxed up for them to move. I'm not looking forward to them leaving the nest, especially my 19 year old son, this will be his first time to leave home. My 22 year old has been away as he is a former Marine. It's gonna kill me. Oh well, they have to leave the nest one day. [​IMG]

6. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Quote:Thank God I don't believe in this. [​IMG]

7. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    Normally the tree would be the first to go and that would be today. However DS comes home on Sunday and we will have our Christmas then. Then it will all go. [​IMG] The house always feels so neat and clean right after it is all put away.

8. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    My tree(s) comes down at New Years.

9. smom1976

smom1976 too many projects too little time!

May 2, 2008
    Pensacola, FL
    mines not comming down till a bit after new years.. like the 3rd or 4th.. we are not doing christmas with my kids till the 2 nd..

10. JennsPeeps

JennsPeeps Rhymes with 'henn'

Jun 14, 2008
    South Puget Sound
    We put our tree up last weekend and will probalby leave it up through this weekend. It's so pretty in my house, all decked out!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by