'DE' dealer near Indy-Cincy-Louisville

Discussion in 'Managing Your Flock' started by polychickens, Aug 20, 2007.

1. polychickens

polychickens Out Of The Brooder

Apr 23, 2007
    Has anyone found any in this triangle? I cannot find any dealer lists when I google, and I'd rather go buy some DE than mail order.

Thanks!
    Polychickens

2. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I live in SE Indiana...and no, I have not found one either. I am thinking of becoming a dealer tho....if I can get enough people interested, that will come pick it up. I wont be able to ship...I have to see what the start up fees will be tho.

3. polychickens

Apr 23, 2007
    Debbie, do you mail order? If so do you order DE directly from permaguard or from a source in the region?
    Thanks!
    Polychickens

4. Poison Ivy

Poison Ivy Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2007
    Naples, Florida
  5. polychickens

Apr 23, 2007
    Debbie, I just realized we are nearly neighbors. You must be just east of me. In that case, I'd be willing to order and pick up through you.
    Polychickens

6. robbobbin

robbobbin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 28, 2007
    I know there is a dealer up somewhere near Remington IN.-Wally from permaguard helped me locate them. I live just north of Indy and they are the closest for me.

7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

I just contacted the dealer...at fresh water organics. Thats where I ordered mine from. Waiting on an E Mial from them. I will let you all know, as soon as I find out. Thanks

8. Dawn419

Dawn419 Lost in the Woods

Apr 16, 2007
    Evening Shade, AR
    Deb,

I got my 50# bag of DE from Freshwater Organics a couple of months ago. Total price was $63 or $64 (shipping included in that price). It was the first place I came acrossed but have been comparison shopping since then.

http://www.ohioearthfood.com/supplements.htm is a few dollars cheaper ($54.90 shipping included). DE is listed right below the Kelp Meal.

Dawn

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by