1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

De Graff ohio farm animal auction?

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by funonahonda, Jul 4, 2008.

1. funonahonda

funonahonda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Central Ohio
    Does anyone know about this auction or has anyone been there, someone told me that it is the first saturday of the month and they have every farm animal known to man. Were going to tomorrow so if ya want I can let ya know how it is.

2. melleo

melleo Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 28, 2008
    St. Paris ohio
    We don't live that far from Degraff But didn't know they had farm auction til a couple months ago Haven't made it up there yet Probably would come home with more than I needed lol.
    Let me know what you think
    Melia

3. KAKBucks

KAKBucks Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Central Ohio
    I'd love to know how the auction went!! How far is that from the Cols area?

4. funonahonda

funonahonda Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2008
    Central Ohio
    It's about a hour and a half from columbus, They have everything from little baby hampsters to horses and even baby skunks:lol: But It is a auction so if you see something ya want towards the end of the line you have to wait till they get to your animal. They also have everything else there also like, a shed , ladders ,tools ,bobcats, fence and fence post and alot more stuff. We got there about 9:30am and looked at all the chickens and found the bantams we wanted and we had to wait until about1:30pm and we won the bid at 5.75 each so we had a good day ther than the wait

5. Carole AM

Carole AM Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Goshen, Indiana
    I know 92Caddy goes to it. Maybe he'll see this and post.

6. 92caddy

92caddy Egg Lover

May 18, 2007
    Portland, IN
    Yep I was just there yesterday, they have alot of stuff there and alot of people go there. I took a bunch of birds there yesterday and came home with 7 more......................

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by