My 5 hens were de-wormed with Wazine (per mfg instructions) and we just finished their 2-week "egg withdrawal" period. I now wanted to do a follow-up (as described here on BYC) with a dose of fenbendazole paste. However, one hen is now broody, another hen is now molting, and our temperatures have now ramped up into the mid-high 90s. I'm reluctant to de-worm the broody and molting hens, seeing how it might be too stressful. That leaves me with 3 hens for a possible fenbendazole de-worming. Question: would it be better to wait until temps are not as hot before dosing with the fenbendazole? It will probably be another 6 weeks before we see any break in the summer heat. Question: would I need to re-treat with Wazine again if I were to wait several weeks to give fenbendazole? Prior to de-worming I did not discover evidence of worms, although two of my hens seemed a bit scruffy and not thriving; everyone seems to have dropped some weight now that we are in the throes of summer. Thanks for your recommendations.