Dead raccoon stuck in the worst place! (pic)

spuetz07

In the Brooder
10 Years
May 3, 2009
Cochrane, WI
Last night we killed a coon in what could have possibly been the worst place. I found him in a hard to reach place, then hubby came to shoot it, and now hes still there, only dead. One less coon to worry about eating my chickens, but now we have to figure out how to get him the heck out of there--YUK! He was in the poleshed, which houses the chicken coop on the far side of the shed.

30155_100_1156.jpg

30155_100_1160.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like he thought he was being sneaky! This may sound gross, but in a few days he will lose some weight and slip right out!
lau.gif

Seriously though, I would do what flopshot suggested.

My neighbor had a skunk have babies under their air conditioner and whenever they turned the AC on the whole house smelled like skunk
sickbyc.gif

I thought about putting it in the chicken coop after I get it out so the chickens can eat him. Not sure if they would, but weve had a coon in the coop before that have feasted on my chickens. I just like the idea of revenge for the chickens!

EWWW!

But, after the extraction of your choice... I would make sure his in-laws don't come looking in the same place for a snack. and if they did they wouldn't get that far in...

*stomach rolls*

Connie

Back
Top Bottom