Dear WriterofWords.....

Iowa Roo Mom

Resistance Is Futile
11 Years
Apr 30, 2009
Keokuk County
I just wanted you to know that when I woke up today it was 45 degrees outside and raining, again. This makes the 5th day in a row of rain for us. I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you, trying my best to figure out how in the world I could pack it up and next day air mail this whole stupid weather system to you.

I didn't figure it out, but if I do, I will PM you for your address so you can have some rain!
fl.gif

No kidding - I'm sick of the rain
We went to an auction down in Osceola today and it was COLD - you could see your breath inside the building.

The high for today was 57, tomorrow is fore-casted to be 52. Then Tuesday is supposed to be 57 again. This was after we had a full week of 80 and 90 degree weather...this year is weird.

Quote:
Us, too. We broke records last week, it was 96* or some crazy thing like that, and then this week it was in the 40's and 50's. GOOD LORD! I am so ready for 70's again. Oh, and bring on the sunshine!
cool.png

Quote:
Us, too. We broke records last week, it was 96* or some crazy thing like that, and then this week it was in the 40's and 50's. GOOD LORD! I am so ready for 70's again. Oh, and bring on the sunshine!
cool.png

But in another month we'll be wishing it was cool again...can't win for losing I guess
lol.png

We hit 103 this last week and would LOVE to have some rain.

But I must say, Keokuk is one of our favorite places and my wife and I have gone on vacation there 3 times during the month of July over the past few years. One year the week we were there it didn't get above 80 degrees. I loved every minute of it.

Uh you shipped it to the wrong address.... I wish I had caught the mailman... I would "return to sender"
lol.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom