Death Awaits Us--A Fantasy RP

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Cluckcluck1215, Nov 12, 2016.

1. TOTALLY YES!!!!

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. ABSOLUTLY NO!!

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Sure....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Overrun With Chickens

Please Read First
    A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.
    B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.
    C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.
    D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.
    E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

Death silince fell on the small town below.A young girl walked quietly on the road, for it was nighttime, and it was quit dark, she straned her eyes to see in the dark.In the woods on the side of the road stalked a man, dressed in black.The girl didnt notece him and kept walked.The man stalked forward and ran in the road at the girl, leaping into the air and turning into a horrifying Beast.The girl screeched as she was knocked to the ground under the weight of the massive Creature.She gasped and looked closely at the creature.It Looked like a Wolf, but much bigger, and much, much heavier, and it's eyes glowed red and huge teeth bared from its mouth.The Creature snarled.The young girls screeched again as the wolf-like-creature sunk its fangs down into her shoulder.The girl screamed and tried to trow the thing of but she went limp and her eyes closed."satisfaction at last"Growled the Creature.it padded away and slowly trasnformmed back into a human and ran of into the trees.

Minutes later, the girl awoke.She ran into the woods.An hour later she found another person.She walked towards him, her head lowered and her eyes glowing as she walked forward.The man looked up and jumped backing up,"W-What do you want?Get away from me!"he said.She lifted her head up,"Hello, Karz"She said.The man sighed a sigh of relief,"Ginger I'm so glad it's just you"Karz said.Ginger laughed,"Oh, why, of course it's just me, Karz"Ginger replied.She turned away and walked about 30 Feet away.She turned around and ran at him and full speed, turning into yet another horrifiing Creature.Karz screamed and backed away slowly,"Who...are you?!"he yelped.Ginger had turned into a human almost, but not quiet.Her skin was pitch black, huge, fathered black wing sprouted from her back, sharp fangs replaced the teeth in her mouth, and she whore midnight, sparkly blue clothing.She laughed,"Who am i?"She said,"I, Am I Nightmare!"she screeched, slashing at him with her blue scyeth.Karz yelped and fell down.Ginger Lept and sank her teeth into his neck.She smiled slyly and walked away, transforming back to a human.

(Summary:It's moderne day in Maine, yet strange Creatures roam the Earth now.They seem to kill people each night, only for the people to wake back up as another creature.Will the whole state, Maybe even the whole world, be killed by these Creatures only to wake up as them?)

RP info
    *If a Keriza Kills a Human and they wake up as a monster, they don't have to be a Keriza, only if you want to, they can be any other species.

*yes, you may he wondering his.Yes, the creatures turn into humans.

*Even if the humans have a name, Such as, Caroline, if they are trasnformmed into the creature, they have a DIFFERNT name.

Rules
    1.DO NOT Kill(to eat) or kill to transform another persons character without there permission.
    2.If I post, GTG, there is a 12 post limit.
    3.NO MATES
    4.if you reAd everything, write KERIZAS RULE!!!. In other.

Species
    Keriza:They look a lot like Wolves.But, they are MUCH bigger and MUCH Heavier and hey have huge, sharp fangs and blazing red eyes.The kill(to transform)there victims by biting them in the shoulder and relise a Poisne from here fangs, to make them transform.

Forum to Join
    Name(Human):
    Name(Creature):
    Personality:
    History:
    Human Description:
    Creature description:
    Weapon:
    Username:
    Other:

Haros:Humaniods.They have Pure, Jet Black Skin and Hair with Blood Red Eyes.They have Huge, Feathered Wings that sprout from there Back they are mainly female(but some Are male) and hey were Midngith, sparkly blue clothing)They Kill(to trasnform) There victims by slashing them with there Scyths and biting there necks.

Forum to Join.
    Name(Human):
    Name(Creature):
    Personality:
    History:
    Human Description:
    Creature description:
    Scythe Color:
    Username:
    Other:

(give me more ideas for species!)

My Character:

Name(Human):Ginger Winslow
    Name(Creature):Nightmare
    Personality:Human:Kind, caring.Creature:Evil, ruthless, will kill at any cost.
    History:Hidden
    Human Description:[​IMG]
    Creature description:pure black skin and jet black hair.Blazing red eyes with a Sparkly midnight blue dress with huge black wings.
    Scythe Color:Midnight Blue with a crescent moon on the blade
    Username:cluckcluck1215
    Other:KERIZAS Rule

hey guys.I spent a little more time hen I normaly do to make this RP and I would like of you DO NOT COPY it.thanks :)
    Also, give me ideas for more species!

2. cutiechook1

cutiechook1 Chillin' With My Peeps

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    I will join!! Would you make a Felinial species? They are like giant mountain lions with wings and a horn.

3. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Name(Human): Elizabeth
    Name(Creature): Dread
    Personality: Nice, sweet, caring.
    Creature personality: Mean, Bold, Daring
    History: Unknown
    Human Description:[​IMG]
    Creature description: [​IMG] Except with wings and dark makeup and no smile or pocketbook
    Weapon: Skythe
    Skythe color: Black
    Username: @cutiechook1
    Other: None

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  4. Cluckcluck1215

Great but if she is a Haro, she would have a Sycth.so, please change that! :)

5. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Ok, sorry!

6. Cluckcluck1215

It's fine!

7. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    I did it!

8. Cluckcluck1215

Great!

9. Cluckcluck1215

Od, the poll says somebody Voted NO!

10. cutiechook1

May 25, 2016
    Sittin' at the computer!
    Oh my goodness! I want you to know that I put absolutely yes.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by