I have a young chicken, about 16 months old, and she has died from a shock. A story to long to go into here, but the shock was not of my doing I must add. I now have my dear, dear chookie and I am wondering what course of action to take to dispose of her body. She passed late last night bless her. I am in the U.K. are there any restrictions.... do I have to take her to the vet to dispose of? Any advice or help you can give would really be appreciated. I need to deal with this asap, for my benefit as well as the health and hygiene probs. Thank you.