Dec 21

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by omelette'smom, Dec 11, 2008.

1. omelette'smom

omelette'smom Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Is anyone due on my b-day??? December 21!! Please name one after my nickname------SPAM or SPAMELA!! I cant have any babies right now!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!

2. becky3086

becky3086 Crested Crazy

Oct 14, 2008
    Thomson, GA
    Ok, I'm addicted but I'm not this addicted, LOL.

3. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    i am, and i will! i only have three eggs in there growing strong. but if i have any luck i will have a spamela fuzzy butt.

4. omelette'smom

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    [​IMG]
    If it's an ee than it could be green eggs and Spam!![​IMG]
    Thank you thank you!!

5. jbowyer01

jbowyer01 Just Me!

Aug 29, 2008
    Hogansville, Georgia
    Happy Early Birthday omlettes mom! Thats my birthday too! (and my dog's name is omlette! really cool coincedence huh!) [​IMG]

6. pichikeen

pichikeen Out Of The Brooder

Nov 27, 2008
    Perfect!!! I have my very first hatch due on the 21st!
    They're silkies. One shall be henceforth named Spamela! [​IMG]

7. panner123

panner123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 15, 2007
    Garden Valley, ca
    I have some due on the 21st, only they are BCM's. So what would go with chocolate?

8. omelette'smom

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Happy Early Birthday omlettes mom! Thats my birthday too! (and my dog's name is omlette! really cool coincedence

[​IMG] I used to get a winter jacket every year for my b-day!! how bad did you fare??[​IMG] Happy b-day to you too!!! my family monopolizes this week....mine-21st, aunt-22nd, bro-23rd, dh-24th, ds-28th, dh's cousin-21st! It's expensive! I wish i had a dog a yellow lab to be exact) but i have a cat "Jack Sparrow"!
    Can't wait for my long distant namesakes to hatch!![​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2008
  9. omelette'smom

Sep 9, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I have some due on the 21st, only they are BCM's. So what would go with chocolate?

Why Kahlua of course!!![​IMG] And Baily's, and Anisette, and Amaretto, and Sambucca, and.......Ran out of booze!
    So chicky names could be- Kaylee, Baily, Annie, Ammy, Sammy or Bucca. What would a nick name be for Creme de Menthe? I love choclolate!!![​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 16, 2008
  10. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    if you would like green eggs and spam. i did just put some in the bator this weekend. i would be willing to name the ee out of that bunch spamela. or i can stick to the first on due on the 21...
    btw my birthday is the 28th. even at 36 i get upset if you wrap my birthday present in christmas wrap. if my birthday was in july would you wrap it in christmas wrap. i quess i am just spoiled.... [​IMG]
    happy birthday to you.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by