1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

December Baked Goods Swap *Sign Ups Closed*

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by reesepoultry, Dec 5, 2011.

1. reesepoultry

reesepoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 4, 2009
    Disclaimer:
    This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose. The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will be putting all the names in a hat this month and drawing them to pair. Please no store bought items. Only handmade Baked goods please. Does not need to be Handmade by you.

The rules:

#1 All swappers must be signed up by 3PM on December 12th
    #2 The Baked Goods have to be in the mail on or before December 30th
    a. If you are unable to send your Baked goods on time, you must contact me, or you will be banned from future swaps!
    #3 YOU MUST ACQUIRE A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, AND PM IT TO ME AND THE PERSON RECEIVING YOUR BAKED GOODS WHEN YOU SEND YOUR BAKED GOODS.
    #4 Please package the Baked Goods carefully. Individually wrapped and secured so they have the best chance of surviving the trip.
    #5 Everyone is welcomed to join the fun.
    #6 If you fail to fulfill your obligations on this or any other swap, you will be unable to participate in future swaps
    #7 PLEASE PUT "DECEMBER BAKING SWAP" IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR PM
    #8 YOU MAY PARTICIPATE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - ONLY 1 PM IS NECESSARY FOR ALL ENTRIES - JUST BE CLEAR
    #9 DO NOT POST WHAT YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS THREAD (this is a secret)
    #10 Post on here when you have received your Baked Goods.
    #11 You must be at least 18 years old to participate.
    #12 Baked Goods Must have been baked especially for the swap (Fresh).
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I will reply to PMs to let you know I received it. Write again if you don't hear from me w/in 48 hrs.

Any Baked goods is allowed: Bread, Muffins, Cookies, Cupcakes etc. Even handmade Chocolates such as: Truffles, Buckeyes etc. If you send cookies it must be at least 1 dozen please make sure to be fair. Handmade goods Don't need to be made by you but handmade.

Please send me an PM with the following information:
    BYC Name
    Real Name
    Address

People signed up so far:

Reesepoultry: x3
    202Roosterlane: x3
    Delilah1337: x3
    Coldupnorth: x1
    EKC Farms in the desert: x1
    tamsflock: x2
    Uncletommy: x1
    Anderson8505: x2
    farmerChef: x3
    m.kitchengirl: x3
    Pio-Pio: x3

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
  2. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    If you can get yours sent for X-mas that's great if not, don't worry about it. The last swap worked out great. Thanks for all of you that participated and sent your items out. [​IMG]

3. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Hi I would love to do three again BUT I have a Christmas suprise and it is very sweet. Not meant for diabetics. Please keep that in mind.
    Please sign me up [​IMG]
    Quote:

4. 202roosterlane

202roosterlane Happy Hen on a Harley

Feb 24, 2011
    Central Arkansas
    Oh also wanted to put on here that my husband thinks this Bake Goods Swap is the best idea ever [​IMG] , has loved everything that has come in [​IMG] and can't wait for the goodies for December! [​IMG]

5. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Ok, I gotcha down.

My husband loves this too.

The pumpkin Bread was great. We all had it and the in laws even got to try some. [​IMG]

6. coldupnorth

coldupnorth Chillin' With My Peeps

May 11, 2011
    N. MN
    Sign me up - baking has been ramping up at our house. [​IMG]

7. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Gotcha down. [​IMG]

If you want more than 1 time let me know.

8. EKC Farms in the desert

EKC Farms in the desert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 21, 2011
    New River, AZ
    I would like to join in on thie swap. I just sent you a PM. Thanks.

9. reesepoultry

Jul 4, 2009
    Gotcha down thanks.

The more the merrier.

10. tamsflock

tamsflock Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 13, 2008
    Ashville, Alabama
    I'm in again!!! 2 this time~!~

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by