December egg swap! Sign ups closed, Addresses sent!

elieugene6

Songster
9 Years
Jun 17, 2010
Western ny
I want everybody to feel that they can join and that the eggs will be sent. This is why a deadline is set.

IF YOU DON'T THINK YOU CAN GET YOUR EGGS OUT ON TIME, DO NOT SIGN UP!

Please make sure that you are ready for eggs when you join this swap. It is not possible to wait for your incubator to get empty.

There have been problems in the past with people not receiving, or not informing 'us' that they have received, their eggs.

Please people, make sure you post here when you receive your eggs!!

There were a few problems with previous swaps, but for the most part, everything has went well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer
This swap is not endorsed by BYC (owner, website, staff, etc.). The BYC Staff is not responsible and will not mediate if something goes "wrong" or a deal goes "bad". If you choose to participate in a swap, it is best to know who you are swapping with and not to swap more than you can afford to lose. The BYC Staff is sensitive because some past swaps have not worked out. We want our members to feel comfortable having fun with these and other social interactions, but please keep in mind that there were issues with some organizers and swappers not following through on their commitments in the past.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rules

So big rule #1 If you have mixed you will probably only get mixed
#2 You can NOT pick a certain breed
#3 All swappers must be signed up by NOON on DECEMBER 7th
#4 The eggs have to be in the mail on or before DECEMBER 21st
a. If you are unable to send your eggs on time, you must contact me, or you will be banned from future swaps!
#5 YOU MUST ACQUIRE A DELIVERY CONFIRMATION NUMBER, AND PM IT TO ME AND THE PERSON RECEIVING YOUR EGGS WHEN YOU SEND YOUR EGGS
#6 Everyone will be required to send 6 eggs except for those sending goose, turkey or peafowl, the min for these is 4. You're welcome to send more. Please try to send the cleanest eggs possible.
#7 Please package the eggs carefully. Individually wrapped and secured so they have the best chance of surviving the trip.
#8 Due to previous problems, only active members of the BYC community are eligible to participate at my discretion
#9 If you fail to fulfill your obligations on this or any other swap, you will be unable to participate in future swaps
#10 PLEASE PUT "DECEMBER EGG SWAP" IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR PM
#11 YOU MAY PARTICIPATE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE - ONLY 1 PM IS NECESSARY FOR ALL ENTRIES - JUST BE CLEAR
#12 MIXED COLOR PARENTS ARE TO BE CONSIDERED CROSS BREEDS IF IN QUESTION PM ME.
ex. you have partridge Cochins, SL Cochins and buff Cochins in one pen then the offspring are to be considered crosses
#13 DO NOT POST WHAT YOU HAVE OR WHAT YOU WANT ON THIS THREAD
#14 PM me when you have received your eggs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will reply to PMs to let you know I received it. Write again if you don't hear from me w/in 48 hrs.

Please send me an PM with the following information:
BYC Name
Real Name
Address
Phone #

Sending (NO SPECIFICS PLEASE)
EXCEPTIONS: IF YOU ARE SENDING Designers, Projects or Mixes - Please let ME know what you are mixing!!
ALSO, if you are sending OTHER - please tell me what type of other you have.

Large Fowl Pure
Large Fowl Mix
Large Fowl Projects & Designers
Bantam Pure
Bantam Mix
Bantam Projects & Designers
Waterfowl
Other

Want (NO SPECIFICS PLEASE unless you are requesting Other)

Please choose from the following categories: If possible include two or more choices to make it easier to partner everyone up. you can not pick the specific breed(s) that you get, so please don't tell me what breeds you have

Large Fowl Pure
Large Fowl Mix
Large Fowl Projects & Designers
Bantam Pure
Bantam Mix
Bantam Projects & Designers
Waterfowl
Other - I can't guarantee but PLEASE SPECIFY (Guinea, Turkey, Peafowl, Quail, Chukar, Pheasant, etc)
*Anything (Only available as a "want" selection.)

To be entered in this swap, please post only that you want to enter this months swap, and send a PM to me with the listed information. Thank you,
Jennifer

Last edited:
Note the early closing day for sign ups! I have also made the ship date earlier as well. I am closing early to allow for the possibility of eggs being sent for new years hatch. I never saw the other thread.

SWAPPERS ARE NOT REQUIRED TO SEND OUT ON THE 7TH!!!! Just wanted to make it a possibility.

Ok in addition to your normal details please also provide these answers in your pm:

1. Do you want your eggs for the new years hatch?
2. Can you send your eggs for the new years hatch?

Top priority to recievers will go to the ones that can send. Multiple entries may not all be eligible for multiple new years swaps, due to entry constraints.

Last edited:
I'm in x 2 or 3 . I could send one out for the New Year's Hatch. The other 1 or 2 wouldn't be in time unless the girls really lay well.

Jim

I am in x5 this month.
lol.png

I will have no problem sending my eggs for new years hatch as the girls are laying like crazy. It doesn't bother me if I get mine for the New Years hatch.
wink.png

Last edited:
OOOO what the heck !
lol.png

I will be in 2 Xs. I CAN ship for the New Years Hatch and would like mine for the New Years Hatch.

Back
Top Bottom