DECEMBER Hatch-A-Long!😊

I'm on day 17! How can 3 weeks seem so long!😂
I know, right? I'm in the next phase of happiness/torture. As soon as the 3 weeks is finally over, then it's excitement of the first pips, then peeps, then seeing a sweet little beak poking through the pip...then wait...and wait... I'm doing a time-lapse video of what *I think* will be my first hatch... it's been more than an hour and a half since hatching seemed imminent!! 🥺

I'll share the video, if this little guy ever hatches--one of my Cream Legbar x Dominique hybrids. It will probably condense down to less than 30 seconds, for everyone else's enjoyment 😂

I know, right? I'm in the next phase of happiness/torture. As soon as the 3 weeks is finally over, then it's excitement of the first pips, then peeps, then seeing a sweet little beak poking through the pip...then wait...and wait... I'm doing a time-lapse video of what *I think* will be my first hatch... it's been more than an hour and a half since hatching seemed imminent!! 🥺

I'll share the video, if this little guy ever hatches--one of my Cream Legbar x Dominique hybrids. It will probably condense down to less than 30 seconds, for everyone else's enjoyment 😂
Not to burst your bubble, but it CAN take 24 hours from PIP to ZIP. Definitely a test of patience! Can't wait to see the video! 🥰

We have chickie #1

20201130_145623.jpg

Back
Top Bottom