Decoration on your coop(s) show it off :)

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by strangeanimal, May 17, 2017.

1. strangeanimal

strangeanimal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 21, 2017
    Belgium
    Hi dear BYC'ERS !
    I noticed a lot of people add some flowering or even wooden boards on their chickencoop door etc , so now I'm curious about what people do with their coops if it comes to decorate it / make it pretty .
    Also a lot of people don't but everyone his or her choice in that , it is just that some of us do not find the need to decorate it or just don't have the time for it , which still doesn't affect any chicken ofcourse but if you did make something ' special ' please show it !! Might inspire others to decorate their coop who maybe just don't know how to create something cute , nice , pretty , special :) .

Personally I have decorated my coop because it is made out of old and eww material so I had my daughter on easer coming from school with all kinds of decoration which you only use on those days so this all became the decoration of my chickencoop , I had some wooden figures very small in the form of a rooster , some chicks and flowers attached to the door of the coop where I now put fresh flowers around :) ( waiting to do an upload of pictures once I know how the settings work of a photoalbum I now want to make online , so now i can also finally show my flock ! :D yeay )

2. ChickenMammX4

ChickenMammX4 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 17, 2015
    SW Ohio
    IMG_0443.JPG I've seen some really cute coops in the 'coop section' (not sure where it is on the new site). Ours isn't very fancy but here's a pic...

3. Finnie

Finnie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 27, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Your coop is pretty. Here is mine, but we haven't added the decorative touches to it yet.
    image.jpeg

4. SueT

SueT Chillin' With My Peeps

May 27, 2015
    SW MO
    My daughter made us this beautiful wood burned sign for our coop...
    chez.png
    chez poulet.jpg

homesteadforage and Finnie like this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by