Dedicated to someone special <3

Daddas1Punkin

Crowing
11 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Ca.
c5c0250887ebb28098a64a1caf99892e.jpg

Some of you may have heard me talk of my cousin Kay... Not very many people know who he really is though. He was a soldier in the Army right out of high school. When he was a teen, he was homeless off and on till he came to live with my parents for a time, (when I was a baby) then they kind of took care of him. His dad left when he was only like 6 months old, and his mom took off on him when he was a teen. My other aunt and dad took care of him. He got married in 2000 and his wife left him in 2004. He lied in Texas till 2012 when he was shot in the back, barely missing his heart, and taking his right lung. His mom flew out and brought him back to LA with her. He lived a very unhappy life there with his mom, and couldn't find work this year. In April when we were at his mom's house visiting, my dad told him to come home with us. The day after we came home, I get a call from him saying "I'm on my way to visit for 2 weeks." I didn't think he would stay. Neither did his mom... We were both wrong. We had to make a trip to LA for a Dr's appt. 2 weeks later anyway, and his mom thought he was just going to come home then. When we got there, she asked me "Where's Kay's car? Wait..... Did he ride with you guys?" She then knew he decided to stay. She was sad, but is now realizing that it is what makes him happy. We brought the rest of his stuff back home that trip. He got a job with his brother right away when we came back. He has opened up to me so much to deep feeling he has had. Some of which break my heart! He said he has always left things and people before they could leave him, but he's glad he decided to come back home before everyone forgot him. I didn't really meet him till this year. I didn't remember him from when I was little. I cant's believe he almost died and i almost didn't get the chance to get to know this wonderful person! He's my best friend, and he's the light of my day! He is constantly making me laugh and smile. He is such a fun, silly, goofy, person. He makes me forget all the bad things going on in out lives right now. I look forward to him coming home every night so I won't be sad anymore. I honestly don't know how I would be dealing with this if it wasn't for him being here... I told him that night before last and I told him I was scared that things weren't going to get better. (Long personal story...) And I didn't know what to do. He siad "Come here sweetie..." he grabbed me and hugged me. I started to cry. (He's only seen me cry once. I don't cry in front of people, not even my parents. EVER. So he should feel very special.) He held onto me for a min. "It'll be alright Elysia. I promise you that. Okay?" I cried even harder. "It's okay, I got you. I'm here for you, you know that. I love you so much sweetie." I said I knew that.
He squeezed me tight and when I stopped crying he let go. For someone who is not a huger, he's sure a good one! lol, he has no idea how much that hug helped. Just the fact that he's not a huger says so much. Now he feels like he likes hugging, he will hug me for no reason now, I feel like it's a way to show someone how much you love them without saying a word. Anyway, this quote I dedicate to Kaylon! I love you so much Kay!
2665.png
He never had a real family environment, but we are trying to change that for him. He knows how much he is loved, and even though our family isn't perfect, just the fact that we always show the love we have for him, I think that makes it different for him. Just thought I'd share!

Love you all!

Last edited:
he IS leaving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO UPSET RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
crying-into-tissue.gif
heart-broken.gif
hit.gif

This CAN NOT happen!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom