Deerfield,N.H. show and swap

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Tony K T, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Tony K T

Tony K T Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    The Deerfield show and swap is next sun.
    I believe it starts at 9;00 am at the Deerfield fairgrounds.
    In N.H.,Tony.

2. Lambchops

Lambchops Out Of The Brooder

Jan 21, 2009
    Massachusetts
  3. pmitch10

pmitch10 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 3, 2008
    NH
    I love seeing all the different birds both large and small. Would be fun to enter one day. [​IMG]

4. Tony K T

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    There is a show at this one,but there is also a swap and sell in the parking lot.
    In N.H.,Tony.
    Quote:

5. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I cant remember from the last swap at this location...but I am trying to remember if there are guinea hens for slae thee as well. I havent seen many available for sale lately and am looking for a royal purple, white and another color. I also need to know what they eat for a feed, can they eat the layer pellets?

6. apack711

apack711 Out Of The Brooder

Apr 20, 2009
    NH/MA seacoast
    Is anyone welcome to bring things to this swap? Or is it just members and people showing?

7. Tony K T

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Anyone is welcome,but you need to bring your npip certificate.If your from out of state I think you are required to have a health certificate.
    In N.H.,Tony.
    Quote:

8. darbella

darbella Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 2, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Hit Deerfield early in the morning before most vendors even got there! Picked up a nice trio of black Modern Game banties and the best part is the hens are already laying and the roo is a nice show quality bird ! woo hoo!!!!! Almost got a couple of nice RIR banty hens, but didnt and now wish I did, they were really nice. Saw lots of friends and poultry, but was disappointed at the turnout or should I say lack of turnout of MGB breeders since they were suppose to be sponsoring the event or at least have some part in it. There was only one breeder there.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by