Deerfield NH oct 12th

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by rbseggs, Sep 4, 2008.

1. rbseggs

rbseggs Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2007
    Just wondering who is going to be there and what you will be bringing to Show and or Sell.

2. Tony K T

Tony K T Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    I'll be there with pheasants.Need any?
    In N.H.,Tony.

3. rbseggs

Mar 11, 2007
    Hi Tony, not unless you want to trade a pair of your amhersts for a pair of my red goldens.[​IMG]

4. Tony K T

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    Nope,but I do have 2 F4 red golden males if your interested.I've had lots of inquiries on amherst,but I only have 4 or 5 for sale and I haven't sexed them yet.You'll see what I have at deerfield.See ya there.
    In N.H.,Tony.

5. Melilem

Melilem Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2008
    Florida
    I have questions about the deerfeild show. I am not NPIP, but i was pullorium and typhoid tested in August. Is the sheet showing that I was tested withing 90 days sufficient to show in Deerfeild? It's a carbon copy and it's aweful light, I don't even think you can see the signature. Will there be a tester there at the show? Does NH require any other sort of test? I am actually from Maine, what club sponsors the Deerfeild show?
    [​IMG]

6. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
  7. rbseggs

Mar 11, 2007
    Melilem, You are required proof that your birds have been tested. there is not a tester there. Your certifcate should be sufficient. There is a website that tells about the show, it is the site for the New Hampshire Poultry Fanciers Club. You can also contact them to better answer your questions. Hope I helped.

8. Tony K T

Jul 28, 2008
    New Hampshire
    They have never asked me to show proof of testing.I am npip and have the proof,but never asked.Doesn't hurt to bring it just in case.
    In N.H.,Tony.

9. momofdrew

momofdrew Chillin' With My Peeps

How do you go about getting your birds tested here in NH?...If I can't get rid :thun umm excuse me.... adopt out Moe before October I will want to bring him to Deerfield and hope someone falls in love with him He really is a beautiful pet and does watch over "his" girls...I really don't want to breed so both roos need to go before winter...

10. chickn

chickn Away for a bit

Apr 15, 2008
    New Hampshire
    i think the testing is about showing , not so much the sales area.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by