We built this coop last year from what was left of a utility shed that had been relocated half up on a tree stump during Hurricane Katrina. When you see the window inside it is actual level and that is how un-level the house is. I put in a new floor covered it in linoleum square for easy cleaning and gave it a paint job. The roosts are made from fresh cut trees out of the back yard and the added front porch awning is being held up by Cypress driftwood logs. The coop run has been expanded once to its current size of around 2200 square feet. Front and back gate entrances and they still get out every afternoon to "Free Range" They also have a tractor I built out of PVC pipes and netting. The sink was found in a storage shed and came in handy!! the automatic filler keeps it full and it is easy to clean!